Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday:/

Just wanted to tell everyone that i went to church today and all day the youth group acted like, "...new girl...ew...gross...don't look at her, don't talk to her, just STAY AWAY!"   So that was pretty lame. But the Young Women's president, the bishop and the bishop's wife were all over me, so i got to know some adults at least. Then we came home from church and played Go-Fish for like, 2 hours:/

Then Carter says, "Alright Chrissy, BYC at the bishop's house--get your church clothes back on, we'll leave in 20 minutes."  (He was acting like he was my dad or something). I just look at him and I'm like, "uhh, Carter, BYC is for like, youth leaders and I'm not a youth leader." and he's like, "but everyone comes and it's a lot of fun."  "uh, Carter, i don't think the youth group likes me that much, i don't think it'd be that fun...."   "Oh, Chrissy, you're coming. Go get changed."  Im like, "Okay... just stay with me if I look lonely, okay?" It was pretty pathetic, but I end up getting there and actually making friends so carter could go play with the rest of the 12-year-old boys. Of course the seat next to me was the last one taken, but then that last person was left without any other open seats:/ But that kid became my friend, so it's okay:) Got put in a group for this activity with a girl named Rachel and a guy named Patrick, so it was okay and i actually had a good time. ttyl:)

3 comments:

  1. Chrissy!!! I love your blog!!! I'm so glad I was just there so that I can picture your cute room and that cute village and those cute, sweet boys!!! And that crazy driving. :) I'm so glad you are happy and having fun. I'm sorry the girls weren't more welcoming, but it will get better after a few weeks. You are such an easy person to be friends with it won't take them long at all. Keep up the good work on the blog. I'll become a follower so I don't miss any installments. Love you!! Aunt K

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! thanks:) I'm having an amazing time here. So do you have a blog that i can look at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting day at church - typical reactions of teenagers in this day and age. It won't take you long to be best friends with all of them. The boys look like they are having a great time - nice pics. Dad

    ReplyDelete