Saturday, September 25, 2010

"kiss chase" etc etc:)

hey everyone! Sooo, i'm having THE BEST time here--like, you couldn't imagine it. I posted some new pictures that might give you an idea of how much fun i'm having with these boys:):):) HAHAH! i just love them soo much. I am, however lacking pictures of Blake and Grant, so i'll work on that.

So I've got to tell you about our favorite game that we've been playing every single day for like.... a very very long time. It's called "kiss chase." It was created by me, for me:) ahahah. The game requires a goup of little boys who think kisses are gross and one older girl who likes giving kisses.
I'm always it. Trampoline is base. I start the game by standing about 6 yards from the trampoline and counting to 30. The four older boys scatter all around the house and hide, but leave the 1-year-old sitting in the middle of the trampoline (Grant loves it just as much as anyone). After counting, I go and find the boys and chase them, etc. If i catch one, I tackle him to the ground and I have to kiss him SOMEWHERE on his face--doesn't have to be the lips, just anywhere on his face. Sometimes I tackle them, but they do a good job keeping their faces away until the other boys come to rescue him. If I get a boy and he gets kissed, then he gets to go free and I have to count again to 30. If it gets to the point where all 5 boys are on base, then (if i want) I go back to the counting spot (about 6 yards away) and I count to 10 and anyone who's NOT off base by the time I'm done counting (except Grant) i get to go on base and get, but generally they scatter. Grant is a part of the game too though because if all the boys are hiding and there's no one to get on base (the trampoline) and keep him in the middle, then I can persuade him to come to the edge and kiss him, so i can get them to come out of their hiding places by trying to get Grant.

Basically the whole game is running and hiding and since im ALWAYS it, I'm running like, the entire time. It's crazy. It's cold outside and windy, but we all come in sweating. They lovee that game. it's great:)

Anyway, things are amazing. We walk all the time down to the park or the villiage shop, like a 10 minute walk. Today Carter, Blake, Fischer and I all spent 25 pence at the shop (since Dane was at a birthday party and Grant didn't care).  <btw, 100 pence=1 pound> 

So, comment, email, whatever. Miss everyone a lot.... but not TOO much ;)
<3Chris

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. They boys must be loving having you there. They have never had a big sister before. Take care, Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, Dad, if you see this again---did you ever get my email about the adresses I wanted?? Stephenson's and Sister English's MAILING adress. Thanks--love you

    ReplyDelete