Sunday, December 5, 2010

UPDATE

Hey! Well, we got some serious snow and ice this week and had a ton of fun. On Tuesday, I threw so many snowballs that the next morning my right arm was sore like crazy! I uploaded a picture of Dane, Fischer and me all playing outside. It was pretty fun.



Last weekend I went to London to see Phantom of the Opera. It was AMAZING. The entire show just took my breath away. And at the end of this month I'm going to go back to London to see Love Never Dies which is the sequal to Phantom of the Operah. And hopefully in January I'll be seeing Lame Is. So anyway, if you're ever in England, I would recommend seeing as many shows as possible. That's my plan. And just to be able to say that I've seen Phantom of the Opera IN LONDON is pretty awesome.

Otherwise, things are going great. I'm missing home more and more every day. And I'm missing PUBLIC school and PUBLIC seminary like crazy. All this homestudy stuff is getting so old and frustrating:/

Alright, hope things are good there in the states. Enjoy the sun.... sunset is at 3:30 here and it's totally dark by 4:30. crazy, huh? And during the day, it's ALWAYS cloudy. Lame.

Love, Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment