Thursday, October 14, 2010

loving my life here!

Hey everyone! thought I might remind you that i LOVE my life here!

So I finally met someone in the youth group who i actually think i MIGHT be able to become really good friends with. Her name is Gabby and she is super nice. I saw her for the first time just last night at YW and when I saw her this voice inside my head just goes, "THAT'S the one. SHE'S going to be your friend." It was like a revelation. hah. So i got a conversation going and I think she and i are going to turn out as really good friends:)

On another note--this week i got my first VOLUNTARY hug from Blake and he seemed genuinely glad to see me when he got home from school every day. So that's improvement from the "I hate you!" a couple weeks ago... i was nervous about that.

Well, take a picture of the sun and send it to me because I haven't seen it in about a month.

Love always, Chris:)

3 comments:

  1. I KNEW it wouldn't take long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah. well, we're not best friends yet. i haven't seen her since then, but i'm hoping we will be. I'm really happy:) and thanks for your confidence in me. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great. I am confident there will be several more before you are done! Good job.

    ReplyDelete